Interesting Fact.

Ask your question about our forum, post a suggestion or discuss its features here.
OddMike
Archangel
Archangel
Main character: OddHermit

Interesting Fact.

Post by OddMike »

On the bottom of the forum is say "Most users ever online was 105 on Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:23 am"

Is that accurate? NO WAY we had 105 users one AT ONCE!

Thoughts?
Too lazy too make mine right now. Maybe when i hit lvl 70! Toff I love you btw :3
http://maple-records.com/signatures/sig ... 91b276.png
DARKS1M
Archangel
Archangel
Main character: DARKS1M

Re: Interesting Fact.

Post by DARKS1M »

We don't even have that many registered. Errorrrrrr!#!@#$@4
Toff
Administrator
Administrator
Main character: Toffxkun
Job: Magician

Post by Toff »

There are two "most users ever online" infos, if you pay attention: most users ever online at the same time, and most users ever online over a day. So the max number of users who were ever online at the same time on our forum was 15 on March 6, and the max number of users who visited our forum over a day was 105 on April 11. Guests and bots included. And it's not that surprising. Random people often come to our forum by searching for random stuff in Google, and some of our users log in from another computer, and all that adds to guest visits count.
If our children today don't have any dreams, we creators are guilty for not giving them dreams. We are culpable. We must create a dream to leave behind for the sake of our children.
-Hideo Kojima-
-----------------
A salvation is not to be given, it rises from deep inside us.
-Soraya Saga-
OddMike
Archangel
Archangel
Main character: OddHermit

Post by OddMike »

Gatcha. Just wondering :)
Too lazy too make mine right now. Maybe when i hit lvl 70! Toff I love you btw :3
http://maple-records.com/signatures/sig ... 91b276.png