Any Manga readers out there?

Talk about movies, music, anime, videogames etc. here.
Isislily

Re: Any Manga readers out there?

Post by Isislily »

I read bitter virgin last night...omg it was so good. I looked for Gantz but I could only find the anime. I'll keep looking.
Isislily

Post by Isislily »

Managas I have been reading:

Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu
The One
Bokutachi wa %$@&# Shimatta
Kindan no Koi de Ikou
Kindan no Koi wo Shiyou
Midnight Secretary
Koukou Debut
Kaikan Phrase
B.O.D.Y

Thats all I can remember right now. I basically choose what I read based on what the characters look like. Longer hair the better
;)
Jin
Nephilim
Nephilim
Main character: JllN
Location: At your local stores getting all the ramen I can carry

Post by Jin »

Yeah they stopped updating Gantz on onemanga a long time ago, since the publisher or w/e told 'em to stop. Try mangahut Isis! Lots of characters with long hair in Gantz ^_^.

Has anyone read Slam Dunk? It's my faaaaaaav!
iAmTubbie
Archangel
Archangel
Main character: iAmTubbie

Post by iAmTubbie »

naruto
bleach
eyeshield21
tsubaka chronicles
vampire knights
special a
lots more lol
Isislily

Post by Isislily »

Alright I'll check out gantz there. I've also read Kare first love (it was pretty good. I was originally turned off by it, but it grew on me. I dont agree with some of the themes. oh well lol) Cat Street is another I forgot. Rosario + Vampire started off good but after they started showing %$@&# and more panty shots I was like no thanks. Most of the ones I do read for some reason have a lot of boobage...I'd rather it didnt. If I wanted to see boobs I could look at my own. Basically I read for the romance and story.

I'm going through a supernatural romance stage at the moment. Before it was a school romance. There is something very interesting and sexy about vampires and werewolves. Oh and long hair lol.
iAmTubbie
Archangel
Archangel

Post by iAmTubbie »

read vampire knights its romance/supernatural and and and also read the book TWILIGHT its super romance and has vampires and wirevolvs O_o
Isislily

Post by Isislily »

Lol...Joanna, I read Twilight about 4 years ago before it was popular. I was the first to read it at my school then I told my friends about it and a year later it was popular. I read Vampire Knight awhile ago too. I lost interest waiting a month for new chapters. Plus I watched the anime. It's good. I just forgot to add it to my list.
iAmTubbie
Archangel
Archangel

Post by iAmTubbie »

awww dangit i neber heard of the book before after my ffriend convince me to like bloody read it and after taht i was in a reading mode and read the whole series in a week O_________O"
jackieGOrawr
Nephilim
Nephilim
Main character: jackieCP

Post by jackieGOrawr »

omg twilight<3 amazingg.
stephenie meyer got me reading again.
(=
ROFTLCOPTER.
BYAH FOR DIVINITY!
Isislily

Post by Isislily »

I like the first one the most. I hated the last one because it read like fan fiction. I felt it was the worst ever written. I wont explain why because it spoils the stories for those who havent read it.