MapleStory Symphony in Budapest

Post MapleStory videos or other MapleStory-related media here.
Toff
Administrator
Administrator
Main character: Toffxkun
Job: Magician

MapleStory Symphony in Budapest

Post by Toff »

NEXON Korea has decided to commemorate MapleStory 5000 Days anniversary and produced 12 lovely music tracks, all of them except for one new original song being orchestral arrangements of MapleStory tracks performed by the 88-member Budapest Symphonic Scoring Orchestra in Hungary. It sounds absolutely breathtaking and brings so much nostalgia! T^T

Here's the playlist with all the tracks:

Tell me what you think, guys!
If our children today don't have any dreams, we creators are guilty for not giving them dreams. We are culpable. We must create a dream to leave behind for the sake of our children.
-Hideo Kojima-
-----------------
A salvation is not to be given, it rises from deep inside us.
-Soraya Saga-
BrightenUp
Beginner
Beginner
Main character: BrightenUp

Re: MapleStory Symphony in Budapest

Post by BrightenUp »

They should replace the in-game soundtrack with these recordings *lol*
BrightenUp
Beginner
Beginner

Post by BrightenUp »

I also wonder how many of these musicians or if the conductor has actually played MapleStory before... wouldn't that be something.
BrightenUp
Beginner
Beginner

Post by BrightenUp »

But what I really wanna hear is the old old CLASSIC MS tunes, like Orbis Tower and Ludibrium :P But even more than that I wanna go back in time and say hi to all my friends that I've made and lost throughout the years T^T

This music really makes me wish fate was a real thing. I don't believe in it, though. I tried. But existence is depressing :(

Anyway, they don't have enough of the wind instruments here like clarinet and french horn or something. I dunno, the Henesys town music had some clarinet parts in it I think. So many violins!! @o@
Toff
Administrator
Administrator
Main character: Toffxkun

Post by Toff »

BrightenUp wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:10 am But what I really wanna hear is the old old CLASSIC MS tunes, like Orbis Tower and Ludibrium
Hi, Bright! But Ludibrium theme IS there! It's The Fantastic Thinking track! *dances*
They're just not named by their locations. Have you recognized the classic Ellinia theme? It's the very first track!
You should give them another listen. ^^

And yes, they should totally replace the original tunes with this.
The music still brings me to those sweet times when I first met you, guys. Great times!
If our children today don't have any dreams, we creators are guilty for not giving them dreams. We are culpable. We must create a dream to leave behind for the sake of our children.
-Hideo Kojima-
-----------------
A salvation is not to be given, it rises from deep inside us.
-Soraya Saga-