MapleStory 2

Post MapleStory videos or other MapleStory-related media here.
Toff
Administrator
Administrator
Main character: Toffxkun
Job: Magician

MapleStory 2

Post by Toff »

As some of you already know MapleStory 2 is currently in development. It looks very different from the original game and I have mixed feelings about it, but the reason I've decided to create this thread is because I wanted to share with you MapleStory 2 OST which includes rearrangements of the songs from the original MapleStory. Check it out and tell me what you think. :)

If our children today don't have any dreams, we creators are guilty for not giving them dreams. We are culpable. We must create a dream to leave behind for the sake of our children.
-Hideo Kojima-
-----------------
A salvation is not to be given, it rises from deep inside us.
-Soraya Saga-
BrightenUp
Beginner
Beginner
Main character: BrightenUp

Re: MapleStory 2

Post by BrightenUp »

Hum, I hadn't noticed this thread before. I'll take some time to listen to it later. My favorite pieces from the current game are... Well, there's a lot, but if I had to pick one it would probably be the Ludi ship ride, which I can play on the piano. Honorable mention to the Ludi PQ theme. Hope you're doing well Toff.
Toff
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Toff »

Ludi ship ride, as in the train ride? I love that theme! I always played along with my guitar as I was waiting for it to arrive. ^^

Ludi PQ is also a really nice theme. Sadly, I never had time to just top and listen to it properly because of NO TIME. O//O;
My favorite track out of the rather recent additions to Maple is this metal awesomeness:

If our children today don't have any dreams, we creators are guilty for not giving them dreams. We are culpable. We must create a dream to leave behind for the sake of our children.
-Hideo Kojima-
-----------------
-Soraya Saga-
Toff
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Toff »

Just a little announcement:

MapleStory 2 Beta Signup is happening right now for the Global version of the game as well as a special Road trip to Beta event.

There's also a new trailer:

Who's going to give it a try? *smiles*
-Hideo Kojima-
-----------------
-Soraya Saga-
Toff
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Toff »

Sadly, I still haven't been invited into beta, I'm also curious about how it plays. Maybe DARKS1M will be able to tell us more.
-Hideo Kojima-
-----------------
-Soraya Saga-
Toff
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Toff »

Sadly, it seems like I won't be able to play MapleStory 2, as my country is listed as one of the unsupported regions, despite being part of the West group of countries, according to Nexon's website. Now I understand why I never received my beta invite. :(
-Hideo Kojima-
-----------------
-Soraya Saga-