If you didn't receive your confirmation e-mail

Contact administrators here if you're having trouble registering on our forum. Guest posting is allowed.
Toff
Administrator
Administrator
Main character: Toffxkun
Job: Magician

If you didn't receive your confirmation e-mail

Post by Toff »

Some mail services (i.e. Yahoo) may take too long to receive our forum's confirmation e-mail. If you didn't get your confirmation e-mail within an hour you can use this thread to post your forum's username, main character's name and job that you used during registration, and I'll activate your account manually.
Before posting here, be sure to check your bulk and junk mail folders for confirmation e-mail.
If our children today don't have any dreams, we creators are guilty for not giving them dreams. We are culpable. We must create a dream to leave behind for the sake of our children.
-Hideo Kojima-
-----------------
A salvation is not to be given, it rises from deep inside us.
-Soraya Saga-

Re: If you didn't receive your confirmation e-mail

Post by Guest »

If uh, forum's nickname is Username, then I think I registered with Shammy, Main Character's Name would be Assassin3195, and Job is Hermit.

Erm. Thanks ahead of time ^^

Activated
TheRedPlanet
Beginner
Beginner
Main character: TheRedPlanet

Post by TheRedPlanet »

Thanks for taking the time to do it manually toff. :D
For long you live and high you fly. Smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry. All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be.
jackieGOrawr
Nephilim
Nephilim
Main character: jackieCP

Post by jackieGOrawr »

Ty toff btw for activatiing my account.
YAHOO IS GAYY.
D:
ROFTLCOPTER.
BYAH FOR DIVINITY!
kannaicazy

Post by kannaicazy »

My main characters name is kannaicazy2 my job is cleric
my forum name i registered with was kannaicazy2
Toff
Administrator
Administrator
Main character: Toffxkun
Job: Magician

Post by Toff »

Our mail server is currently down, it seems. I've resent you a confirmation email in a different way, wanna check if it works like that. By the time you read this message it should already be in your inbox. If you get this e-mail you can activate your account with it, if you don't - then post here again and I'll activate your account manually.
If our children today don't have any dreams, we creators are guilty for not giving them dreams. We are culpable. We must create a dream to leave behind for the sake of our children.
-Hideo Kojima-
-----------------
A salvation is not to be given, it rises from deep inside us.
-Soraya Saga-